Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weekly Report: November 21 - 27

November 21 - 27
Georgy Ostapchuk


Good day to all who read my weekly-report.

Monday
I get up at 8:05 doing a quick snack lunch to school and I go with my best neighbor in the bus which takes us to school, the school itself Saboya learn and then we are also on the bus ride home, the house we were waiting for a nice dinner and free time, after I call parents, I go to bed at 10:00-10:30

Tuesday
I get up at 6:05 with a neighbor and go to the bus which takes us to the gym then to school, and then again to the gym, workout after 5 Hughbert and Topher delivers us from house to house.

On Wednesday and Thursday are all the same as Tuesday

Friday
This long-awaited day for all the team and coaching staff, I think, because from that day begins games, which go on all weekend where we can test their strength to see how we practiced this past week.

thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment