Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Weekly Report: December 5 - 11

Weekly Report: December 5 - 11
Danis Farvazetdinov

Monday
I wake up at 8:30, have breakfast and go in school. In school I have lessons: ESL, Drama, Physical Education, Communication. After school I go home, have supper and at 10:00 I go to sleep.

Tuesday:
I wake up at 5:40 and go to practice. Practice start at 7 o'clock and finish at 8 o'clock. After i go in school. In school i have 4 lessons, Drama, ESL, Communication and Physical Education. After school I have work out. Started at 4 o'clock and finish at 5 o'clock. After work out i go home, have some dinner and go sleep.

Wednesday: I wake up at 8 o'clock and go in school. I have only 2 lessons because we go on the game. We play with Edge. We lose 2:0. After game we go home.

Thursday:
I get up at 8 o'clock and go in school. After team have only workout with coach Dean.

Friday:
I wake up at 8 o'clock and go school and have 2 lessons. After school we go to workout and go home.

Saturday:
I 8 o'clock and go to spray lakes take sports ammunition. After team go to the SSAC, we lose 8:0. After we go back. Same supper and sleep.

Sunday:
Relax day.

No comments:

Post a Comment